TripAdvisor Hall of Fame recognises Grupo Xcaret
Four of Grupo Xcaret’s eco-friendly parks and tours, Xplor, Xoximilco, Xenotes and Xichen, as well as one of its restaurants, La Casona, have been recognised on TripAdvisor’s Hall of Fame as a result of being awarded the Certificate of Excellence for five consecutive years.
This recognition is given to companies that continuously demonstrate and deliver outstanding customer experience, a quality rooted in Grupo Xcaret’s DNA.
To qualify for a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, brands must maintain an overall TripAdvisor rating of at least four out of five stars, hold a minimum number of TripAdvisor reviews and be listed on the platform for at least 12 months.
- Xplor: Xplor is Grupo Xcaret’s day and nighttime adventure park. The family friendly park offers six distinct type of activities: ziplines, amphibian vehicles, rafts, stalactite river swimming, hammock splashing and spelunking (hiking through caves and caverns). At sunset, Xplor Park becomes Xplor Fuego, with torches and bonfires illuminating all its attractions adding an extra layer of excitement and mystery for the more daring visitors.
- Xoximilco: Invites visitors to float down a 1.5-mile canal on board colourful trajineras, while experiencing Mexican culture through food, drinks, live music, dancing and games representative of several Mexican states.
- Xenotes: The Xenotes Tour takes visitors on a fun-filled journey to four different types of cenotes (swimmable sinkholes), providing adventure-seekers opportunities to go ziplining, cliff jumping, kayak rides and other activities that explore the diverse aquatic life of the Riviera Maya.
- Xichen: Features tours of the Mayan archaeological sites located across Yucatan and Quitana Roo, including Chichén Itzá, Tulum and Cobá.
- La Casona: Guests can enjoy an exquisite culinary experience at La Casona de Valladolid. The restaurant has a fine selection of dishes that allows visitors to discover the traditional flavors of Yucatecan cuisine.