TrainerTainment to host a Business Growth focused Virtual Clinic
TrainerTainment, provider of coaching and training programs for the attractions and entertainment industry, is set host a Virtual Clinic on 6 May 2021. This one-day clinic promises to help professionals lead more effectively, recruit the best people, and ultimately find the right measurements that matter to manage accountability and performance.
The Sales Growth Virtual Clinic will take place from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm CST. The morning session will focus on People Growth while the afternoon focus will be on Measurements that Matter. The two sessions will be separated by a sponsored networking lunch.
Participants will leave the morning session with the following:
– A solid system to recruit and hire the right people for their team. ·
– A performance management program to help guide them to provide the ongoing training and coaching to get the most from those hired. ·
– The best way to review and provide consistent feedback to encourage performance or inspire a low performing team member to move up or out.
– Our sponsored networking lunch will allow participants to visit sponsors of the event in break out rooms to network and learn more about their offerings.
The afternoon session of the virtual growth clinic will focus on Measurements that Matter. Participants will learn:
How to uncover leading indicators that predict future success. ·
– How to ensure that tracked measurements are those that drive action.
– The importance of accountability for every person on the team.
Beth Standlee, CEO of TrainerTainment, will facilitate this interactive clinic. She said: “As a wide-eyed visionary who has made every entrepreneurial mistake known to business, I promise the nuggets in this clinic will make your life easier and your business more profitable and fun!”