TEA calls for presentation submissions ahead of TEA STATE
The Themed Entertainment Association (TEA) is now accepting submissions for presentations ahead of TEA SATE 2022 in Las Vegas, which is set to take place from October 13-15.
The theme of this year’s conference is “Industry Innovations and Beyond” hopes to encourage industry leaders and creative thinkers to connect, inspire one another and discuss the tools needed for the future.
As preparations for the event get underway, the co-chairs are seeking submissions to fill around 15-20 programming segments across the two-day conference.
TEA will be accepting submissions around the topics of:
The world around us:
- Sensory innovation (sound, lighting, show sets)
- Psychological innovation (thrill, emotions, choice and personalization)
- Experiential innovation (museums, mixed reality, media personalization, replayability and live streaming)
- Risks and rewards of innovation
- Models and challenges of leadership
- The role of diversity and inclusion in innovation
- The how-tos of leadership and innovation
Learning from Las Vegas:
- Vegas past and present
- Revitalization and reinvention
- Other centres of innovation in the US and globally
- esports, brand experiences, and spectacle
Beyond the pandemic:
- Innovation in the retail and cruise industries driven by the pandemic (technology, entertainment, storytelling, infrastructure)
- How the industry has responded to other societal disruptors (9/11, financial crisis, domestic terrorism)
- Living in the new future (safety and preparation, new experiences, other improvements)