Next edition of AAA scheduled for 10-12 May 2021
The committee for Asia Amusement & Attractions Expo (AAA) has communicated in a recent release that the 2021 edition of the event has been set for 10-12 May, 2021, at China Import & Export Fair Complex, Guangzhou.
“The COVID-19 pandemic has been a great challenge for all industries in 2020, but it has also driven us to innovate and break through. Rising to the occasion, AAA 2020 was successfully held under stringent safety protocols, and was Asia’s first amusement show in 2020, bringing together 1000+ exhibitors and 21,300+ Buyers on a 60,000 sq m show floor,” said a committee representative.
“We sincerely appreciate friends who gave us great attention and support during these difficult times, standing with us to overcome the obstacles. Through exhibitor and visitor survey, we found that even in modern society with high-tech communication tools or other virtual ways, physical exhibitions still play a irreplaceable role in business and trading, especially for buyers that need to check the products by themselves.
“AAA 2021 will be a new start after AAA 2020, because now we treasure more what we have at the moment and will do better than ever. While it is still unknown when the pandemic will end, we would like to offer some support if you want to find suitable Chinese suppliers or business partners, but have trouble attending the show in person next May.”
Visitors to the show can expect exhibitors from the following sectors:
- Arcade Game Equipment, Gift Vending Machines, Plush Toys, IP licensing;
- Climbing Walls, Interactive Sports, Trampoline Parks, Children’s Play Elements;
- Karts, Kiddie, Laser-Tag, VR&AR Experience, Simulation, Admission Equipment;
- Amusement Park Rides, Roller Coasters, Carousels, Water Park Equipment, Slides;
- Theme Park Concept & Design, Themed Sculptures, Consultants, Construction Service, Culture & Tourism Solution, Architecture Management, Landscape.