A colourful celebration of Crayola Experience’s first birthday
On March 23rd, The Crayola Experience will be celebrating its 1st colourversary. In honour of the event, the Plano destination is creating a colourful VIP experience for every guest with special offers and events
“Over the past year, the DFW community has created countless colorful memories with us,” says Beth Mahler, Marketing and Sales Executive. “This is our way to say thank you and celebrate with them. We are thrilled to host the first of many Colorversaries with our community.”
Plus, any guest who brings a new toy valued at $10 or more will receive free admission that day. All gifts collected will then be donated to United Way, and Crayola Experience will donate one general admission ticket to United Way for each toy collected.
The day will also feature:
- Passholder Early access: doors open at 9:00 A.M. & select games are free until 10:00 A.M.
- Free Snacks: Complimentary desserts available for guests and popcorn refills are free all day with any popcorn purchase
- Giveaways: 10 winners will get a Crayola Plush; One winner will get a free birthday party for up to 20 guests
- Confetti Countdown at 3:23 P.M. (in honour of the 23/3/18 opening day): Sing “Happy Birthday” and dance with the Crayola Mascot, Bluetiful
- Color me Fabulous Dance Show featuring Septien Entertainment Group dancers every hour 10 A.M. – 4 P.M.
Crayola is passionate about helping parents and educators raise creatively alive children who we believe will grow to be inspired, original adults. “Because creatively-alive kids blossom and grow to be inspired, original adults who, in turn, have the ability to inspire the world,” continues Mahler.